Every year about this time, our ward has a big ward campout complete with skits, cobbler, and breakfast. We decided that we would go, since we are missing the outdoors and camping. Yes Charlie went and stayed the night with 4 weeks to go until baby #3. There were actually 4 other pregnant ladies that stayed too. We had so much fun getting to know people from church better and just being outside. It was hot and humid, but not too uncomortable. Saturday morning was beautiful. The boys had a ton of fun playing with friends, hiking around, and eating. It was a great break from reality.
Here is Iceman helping with the fire and playing with his latest McDonalds Happy Meal toy. (we stopped on the way up and got dinner, since we got there a little late.)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we could've come, but we didn't find out about it until we already had plans.
Clayton is getting big! He needs to stop growing (ha ha) I can't believe you have only 4 weeks!! I am very excited for you and way to go camping I am sure it was nice to get away!
how fun!! I have a hard enough time stepping outside right now, I don't see how you could go camping! Tre's smile cracks me up, they both look so excited to be there. I can't wait for little adventures like that!
We love the shaved heads...We think it is a great summer haircut...but we also LOVE the chocolate face pic. Very funny. Good luck in the coming weeks.
Post a Comment