Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jester's Baby Blessing

We blessed Jester on July 27, 2008. Maverick gave him a beautiful blessing. We had tons of family and friends come for the blessing. Thank you to everyone that traveled far and woke up extra early to make it. Also, thank you to Penny for taking such beautiful pictures!











6 comments:

Heidi said...

Those pictures are amazing and I can't believe how adorable all of your boys are. I'm glad to see you're doing well.

The Parkers said...

those turned out great!!! I can't wait to see what else she has for you! Where is mom in the family picture am I blind or is she not in it?

Dawn Davis said...

K, can those pictures be ANY more adorable? I wish I could have been there.

The Parkers said...

lol ok Dawn pointed mom out...seriously Ben and I both were looking at that picture and I was like hey do you see my mom? I am just blind...so nevermind ha ha

Lisa Burbidge said...

How wonderful!!

Jadi said...

The pictures turned out great! I love the ones of your boys.