Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Mother's Love

Today I was on my way to be pampered which included a fabulous massage and a manicure (thanks to all my friends for that). As I was leaving I asked Iceman what color nail polish I should pick. He very seriously said, "Blue!" To this I laughed and said no. Well, during the massage I decided that life is too short to just have clear polish and Iceman would be so excited if I really did go blue, so...



I did!!

5 comments:

Lisa Burbidge said...

I love it!!!! I bet that is the only color you see around you house these days so you blend right in!!!

Jadi said...

What a great mom! :) It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! We are looking forward to seeing you guys Sunday!

E said...

so cute!! You are the best mom:)

The Parkers said...

SO what was his reaction to the blue nails? Glad you got to pamper yourself too...i might be a little jealous! :)

Bonnie said...

You are such a great Mom! It looks like they did a great job.