Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Trunk or Treat

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I am glad that today is over! My boys have been bouncing off the wall. They knew that candy was coming and lots of it. They loved the trunk or treat. Well not Goose...he hated his costume. All night long he said, "All done lion, all done" He wouldn't leave the hood on and was constantly trying to take off the costume. He finally left it up when he saw a picture of himself. Jester was Superman and was so cute! Iceman has worn his Ninja Turtle Costume everyday this week. He has even watched Ninja Turtles in his costume. He loves it!! The trunk or treating was a huge hit. Iceman is an old pro and has it all figured out. I think he made his round multiple times. Goose was a little unsure at first, but when he figured out that he was getting "chocholate" and all he had to say was "twick o tweat" and "dant you" he was unstoppable. He even growled like a lion a few times. Overall we had an eventful evening. Now I just have to get through tomorrow and the real Trick or Treating.

It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Jester the cutest baby ever!!

Top picture: Goose not excited about his costume, I think he is actually trying to take the costume off in this picture. I then showed him the picture which resulted in the following picture... Yes, Charlie made this wig, with help from a great friend, and it took way too long and was too much trouble.

Leonardo (Iceman) in the costume parade.

1 comments:

grandma honey said...

Awesome. Cutest kids EVER!!!