Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun with Family!

I had so much fun seeing family and friends. The highlight was being able to see my mom and my brother shine at the high school. My mom is the drama teacher and directed the show and my brother was the lead. He rocked it!! The show was amazing and to brag a little for them both, their show won first in State of all the shows judged in AZ!! They get to perform it in front of 2000 people in a few weeks. I am so proud of them and so glad I got to be their to see it all happen! Jester was a great little traveler and everyone loved seeing him. I sure had fun and it was a nice break, but I missed my boys and am happy to be home. Maverick did great with Iceman and Goose they had a blast having a Super Hero Weekend with Daddy!! Thanks again Maverick! Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Pics with Charlie's Grandma and Aunt

Great Grandma and her new great grandbabies. One is missing, my brother's baby was born on Tuesday, November 4. We would have loved to see him too.

BBQ with Maverick's Family
It was so fun seeing all of Maverick's family.This is Jester with Aunt J and future Uncle N!

Baby Brigade

Everywhere we went we had to take three cars, so that we could get all the babies to where we were going. It was so fun having my sisters and their babies in town too!

0 comments: