Yesterday we went grocery shopping and Iceman and Goose wanted to help me unload the car so of course I let them. They were a great help! They came and got something and ran it to the house and then ran back out very excited to get something else to take in the house. A lot of it wasn't in bags and some of it was. I only carried in the heavy stuff (bottled water and milk) Well when I came inside this is what I found...
My "little helpers" had dumped everything out of the bags and piled it up on the kitchen floor! I just laughed, they were so proud of themselves and what big helpers they were!
3 comments:
You're a good mom Deanna! I love how you always get the camera when they make a mess. When things like that happen to me, getting the camera is never the first thing that runs through my mind...but it should be:)
You got some good food, too. My kids would love to spend time at your house:) Are those crackers for the boys or are they for Rickey:)... Don't lie now:) j/k
Post a Comment