Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some fun pictures

I know there was a long time where no pictures were posted so I am making up for it. There are a handful of new posts and here are some more pictures.
Iceman showing off his Ninja Turtle muscles.
Another cute Superbaby picture.

Such a great smile!

Goose is very talented. He can drink out of his sippy cup without using his hands. He usually has stuff in both hands, but this time he just wasn't holding it. He will chug an entire sippy cup, just like this and continue playing or doing whatever he wants.

4 comments:

Carin said...

That cup chugging thing is a real skill:) He is going to be a great multi-tasker!! Gotta love those kids. The pictures are sooo cute.

Jadi said...

I LOVED all of the cute pictures! Good job on your wig. I also love how you started a blog for your cakes. What a great idea!

Phillips Family said...

Great Halloween pics...we loved them. Except, what is up with lame Ricky...no costume? Your kids are super cute.

M & J Bowerbank said...

They are so cute! I love the Hoalloween pictures!