I can't believe that it is already time to start baby cereal for Jester! I actually could have started him almost a month ago, and decided last week that he was ready. He has started getting hungrier sooner and I feel like I am feeding him all day long! So we tried and this was his reaction...Jester was actually upset because the food didn't consistantly enter his mouth, like a bottle. Once he figured out that more would come, he calmed down a little bit. He really wanted to hold the spoon too. Every time I would get close to his mouth he would grab the spoon with great excitement. Here are some more pics. Sorry if the angle is off, I am feeding him and taking pics at the same time.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Baby Cereal already!
Posted by out numbered at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
k those are just cute...little guy is getting big and cereal already how fun for him! Still can't decide who he looks like more but he is dang cute!
That darn cute kid. He's a sweetheart!
He is one of the most beautiful baby boys I've ever seen. SO adorable!!!
Post a Comment