My favorite tradition that has been going on for as long as I can remember is that my Grandma sends everyone a box of cereal for Christmas. We all try to guess what we have and after opening it have it for breakfast Christmas morning. I love it!!
The loot. Toys, games, and hours of fun. They both did a great job sharing toys with each other. It was so fun!Jester got this great toy. I don't know it's technical term, but it eventually converts to a tunnel for his crawling stage.Goose got Motorcycles and loves them! He has not let them out of his sight. (see last picture)Iceman was very excited to get a "Ninja Turtle Set Up" (this is all the Turtles, Splinter and bad guys from the movie)This Christmas Season has been so great. It is sad to see it coming to an end. We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas Turner Family. Your boys are getting so big and they are just darling. We love hearing about your family on your blog. We wish you the very best holiday season and all the greatest that life has to offer in the new year.
I didn't notice before but the one with Goose holding all his Motorcycles and holding one up to you the "pink" one is on the couch behind him!! haha I'm glad you had such and awesome christmas! I can't wait till you come in a couple days!!! yay!!! Give your boys hugs and kisses for me! Love ya!
7 comments:
Looks like Santa had a great time at your house this year!!
Merry Christmas Turner Family. Your boys are getting so big and they are just darling. We love hearing about your family on your blog. We wish you the very best holiday season and all the greatest that life has to offer in the new year.
Darci Franco and family
It looks like you had a fun Christmas! We need to plan a day for you guys to come over.
it totally looks like jester is standing in his picture! Way too fun...looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!
Adam remembers well the times that he fell asleep on top of his toys. We loved the pictures and it looks like Santa did his job well.
One can never have too many toy motorcycles... Remember this in the future.
I didn't notice before but the one with Goose holding all his Motorcycles and holding one up to you the "pink" one is on the couch behind him!! haha I'm glad you had such and awesome christmas! I can't wait till you come in a couple days!!! yay!!! Give your boys hugs and kisses for me! Love ya!
Post a Comment