Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa and Mrs. Claus Come for a visit

At our ward Christmas party, Santa and his very sweet wife came for a visit.
Kids reactions-
Goose- I get a treat to sit with who? I no like that. I get down. I all done. Treat please.

Jester- Cool beard. What does it taste like. Sure I'll say cheese. Iceman- (in complete hysterics)I am ready to go mom, I want to go out to the car, no just leave our stuff in the gym. Let's go. (Poor Iceman would not even go in the gym to say hi. We even told him who Santa was and that he was just a helper and he still would not set foot in the gym. Last year he sat on Santa's lap 2 times at the party, oh well, maybe next year we will get a picture) He is content on sending Santa a letter this year. :)

4 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

ha ha ha! so cute!!

grandma honey said...

That's my boy!

Lisa Burbidge said...

If you check out our blog we have about the same reactions!!!!

E said...

Braydon is getting so big--too cute--I was in town last week adn we stopped by school--Tre was so cute! I told him to give you a hug for me...I hope he did!