Goose was jumping on his great grandma's trampoline and his face connected with the springs. Needless to say, he could barely open his eye this morning. It actually looks alot better in this picture.No eye damage and no stiches, just a lot of swelling and bruising, with a little bit of a cut.No fun for a 2 year old!
Poor Goose...it looks so bad! I told mom I'm going to keep Britton in a bubble, or wrap him in styrofoam, ha ha, jk! I'm glad you got to go to AZ and visit family...looks like you all had a blast.
3 comments:
Poor Goose...it looks so bad! I told mom I'm going to keep Britton in a bubble, or wrap him in styrofoam, ha ha, jk! I'm glad you got to go to AZ and visit family...looks like you all had a blast.
Holy Bananas!! Man...the things we go through when we have boys. We should get daily awards for that stuff. Really...
He looks way tough. I love this kid, I would take him home in a heart beat. He looks like he took on Rocky...Yo Adrian!!
Post a Comment