Thursday, February 12, 2009

tool bar missing?

Does anyone know why the tool bar to change fonts, add pictures/ video...is missing where I add my posts? I have gotten on a few times now to pictures and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is missing on mine as well...probably just a temporary blogger error.

I hope it's fixed soon.

Dawn Davis said...

did going to blogger.com and sigining in there work?? that's all i can think of...mine is working fine. thanks for the phone call this morning, it really made his day! We love you all.

Michelle said...

I think if you go to formating and settings. ANd just play around changing the answers from yes to no or vise versa you could probably fix it! That's what happened to me. And thats what i did but i can't remember which one i clicked differently...