Jester is now mobile. He isn't crawling, but he is rolling. He can get anywhere he wants by rolling. The other day he made his way over to the diapers in the closet and proceeded to pull his diapers and Goose's diapers out of their containers. He has officially made his first mess! (off topic: Goose is showing interest in potty training!!!)
Here is a conversation I had the other night with Goose at bed time.
Charlie: "Goodnight boys."
Goose: "Mommy I have a treat?"
Charlie: "No, it is bed time."
Goose: "Candy?"
Charlie: "No"
Goose: "Cookie?"
Charlie: "No"
Goose: "Where's dad?"
He was hoping Maverick would answer his questions with a yes. Unfortunatly, Maverick wasn't home to help him out. :)
Iceman has started sounding out words. He loves reading books with small words that he can try and read. He is doing a great job! He can't wait for his birthday to come (it is in May) Yesterday I had to show him on a calendar when it would be. He has it all planned out. We are going to have a Star Wars cake and Ninja Turtle decorations.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Jester's First Mess
Posted by D at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the story about wanting to ask "dad" for treats instead of you. Hilarious!
i love and miss your boys!!! and jester is gettingSO BIG! it's just crazy!
I really can't believe he's so big. The time just flies when I don't see you guys. Very cute :)
Post a Comment