Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleepy Heads

Yes this is post #3 for today, I am making up for my lack of picture taking...

Goose loves to play under the crib in his room at nap time and bed time. He hangs out by the night light so he can see books or plays with toys. I usually tell him 2 or 3 times to get back in bed. Today at nap time I went to check on him and I found...
Jester loves his jumper. He laughs and talks the whole time he is in it. Today I was working on a cake in the kitchen (check out Cakes by D in a couple of days for pics) and he was quiet. When I came around the corner to check on him I found...

1 comments:

pennylutz said...

So cute! I showed Jester's picture to everyone in my class and they thought he was completely precious.