Life has been crazy here at Top Gun, here is a little of what we have been up to...
Jester is 10 months old
Jester has decided he likes table food better than baby food, Charlie is still trying to get him to eat the pureed stuff she has stocked up in the freezer but Jester is not interested. He has learned to shake his head no and tells us no a lot, especially when Charlie is trying to feed him baby food. He is very mobile and very active. Not crawling, but is just as fast with the army crawl. He is very ticklish and enjoys rolling around with his brothers on the floor (most of the time) He has discovered the toys in the end table and has learned to open the door and pull toys out. (See pictures below)

Iceman on two wheels
That is right, Iceman has mastered riding a bike without training wheels. He loves it! He got a new Spiderman helmet for his birthday to wear when he rides. He rides to the park and all over the courtyard. He loves telling everyone he can do it too. I had to put in a picture of Goose on his tricycle. He loves having a bike he can ride with his big brother.


Caterpillars



Fun with Sun Glasses
The boys got new sun glasses so we had some fun in front of the camera with Maverik.


Iceman is 5!!
Can you believe that Iceman is already 5? I can't. We had a huge party for him and had a blast! We had a pinata, a Millenium Falcon birthday cake, (see more about it here) and a huge water fight. We had fun and I think Iceman had a great birthday!
Iceman on two wheels
That is right, Iceman has mastered riding a bike without training wheels. He loves it! He got a new Spiderman helmet for his birthday to wear when he rides. He rides to the park and all over the courtyard. He loves telling everyone he can do it too. I had to put in a picture of Goose on his tricycle. He loves having a bike he can ride with his big brother.
Caterpillars
With spring comes caterpillars and tons of them, in some place you have to watch where you walk because you might step on them. Here are some pics of the boys with them. Goose doesn't look too excited about these in the picture, but he really did like them until they started to crawl and then he was done holding them.
Fun with Sun Glasses
The boys got new sun glasses so we had some fun in front of the camera with Maverik.
Iceman is 5!!
Can you believe that Iceman is already 5? I can't. We had a huge party for him and had a blast! We had a pinata, a Millenium Falcon birthday cake, (see more about it here) and a huge water fight. We had fun and I think Iceman had a great birthday!
Fun in the Sun
After Iceman's party we went to the beach for an evening of fun. We all enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed time together as a family.
5 comments:
Make them stop growing up...seriously!!! Happy Birthday Iceman (did you get our message?). Jester is a.dor.able. We love you and wish we were closer!!
Tre's cake is incredible, of course! I'm so sorry Mikey wasn't able to make it to the birthday party. We had to keep both him and Matthew home from church today, too. They're both still on antibiotics -- it's taking them forever to kick this stuff. Hope to see you soon!
I can't beleive he's already five!!!!!!!
I love it!!! The cake is amazing. What beach did you go to?
That is one of the coolest birthday cakes I have ever seen!!!
Post a Comment