Friday, August 7, 2009

Jester

Jester is a funny little boy. His personality is really starting to shine. He has started walking and loves to climb up the stairs. He also climbs in and on anything he can reach or get into. Here are a couple of fun pictures. 1. Jester climbed into the laundry basket and sat there for a long time playing with the dollar store Power Rangers (That is what Iceman calls them, I think they are just ninjas) 2. Jester "helping" me do the dishes a perfect example of his climbing abilities.


Our little multi-tasker
Jester was having his bottle and I looked over and he was playing with this race car. I just had to take a picture.

3 comments:

The Parkers said...

he is getting so big! I love the race car and bottle pictures and the minute the dishwasher is down Kynslee is there helping me pull out my clean utensils and if she gets a spoon it goes to her mouth...gotta love those little helpers :)

Michelle said...

Hi-it's mom. Watch out on the dishwasher :). When you guys were little you would do the same thing and it bent the door--I miss those days! Cherish them, they go by way too fast!
I sure do love you and I am so proud of you.

grandma honey said...

"A" he's adorable
"B" ....