We just signed into a third lease at our townhomes and Charlie was ready for a change. White walls are boring and so after two years of white Charlie decided to paint. We went with "classic taupe" and painted all the trimming around windows, doors, and floor boards white. These pictures aren't great, but you can get an idea. Charlie loves the change!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Great job!
woo hoo!! I can't wait to see it in person!!!!!! he he he!
I love it! I want to do the same thing with all my white walls...what color exactly did you use?? I love to accent with black, too...our houses will look the same!!
I think it looks fantastic!
Wow, I love it too!
Color on the walls makes such a big difference. Still hoping we can come see it in person.
I love your apartment! I wish I could stow away in Dawn's luggage. Your children are beautiful and I miss you! I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment