I know I am way behind. I can't believe today is the last day of Oct. I have not been so great in the picture taking department, but I have put up a few posts to hopefully catch everyone up...a little bit anyway.
The following pictures of Goose are a result of Charlie leaving a bowl of flour out on the counter and leaving Goose unsupervised.
Goose strapping himself into the baby bouncer and getting stuck.
Iceman trying on Goose's costume from last year! So much fun!
Iceman: Mom do you remember that time we were driving and saw the deer on the road.
Charlie: No I don't remember.
Iceman: Yeah remember, it was a mommy deer and a baby deer and they were walking on the side of the road.
Charlie: No, I still don't remember. You must have a better memory than mine.
Iceman: Yeah, I remember a lot of things. Do you just not have a smart brain sometimes?
1 comments:
Ha! That reminds me of a conversation I had with Mikey. . .
"Mom, are boys smarter than girls?" "No, sweetheart, why do you ask?" "'Cause I can remember a whole lot of things you can't."
Ah, the perceptiveness of youth!
Post a Comment