Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Festivities

We have loved Halloween. We started the fun off with cookie decorating. Even though sugar cookies really do take forever to roll and cut, watching the frost and decorate them made it worth it.




I know these pics are out of order, but you can figure out the order after you look. :) Here is the Trick or Treating candy stash. It is a combination of the Trunk or Treat at church and Trick or Treating in teh neighborhood. Lets just say the boys hit the jack pot this year! After every treat Goose would come running up to Charlie jumping up and down and wving his candy in the air yelling, "I got another treat, I got another treat!" He was on cloud nine all night lone!

Costume Parade at the Trunk or Treat.
Goose's preschool Halloween Party!

Trick or Treating with friends! We had great time going out in a neighborhood with bunch of our friends. Star Wars was the big theme this year! I think we had the full cast with us.
Yoda the Jedi Master
Goose insists that he is Commander Cody from the new animated Clone Wars show. Ice Man reminds us that Commander Cody is a red clone trooper and Goose is a blue clone trooper, so Goose has to be Captain Rex. You can decide...either way he is a clone trooper.


Cue: Darth Vader Music...
Iceman also reminds us that the Clone Troopers use guns not light sabers. However, he said that it is okay for Goose to use a light saber since we don't have a gun.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

The Parkers said...

awesome pictures and awesome costumes! I remember the days of making sugar cookies and decorating them...oh the memories! Happy Halloween! love ya

Dawn Davis said...

Hooray! Happy Halloween! So fun! I sure do love you all! Love-gma

Michelle said...

hahahaha ice man is too smart for his own good! haha he cracks me up all the things he says! I love all the stories and fun pictures! It's so exciting to see what everyone is up to since i'm so far away from everyone! I miss ya and love you!