Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I finally did it...

I finally parted with Jester's curls. It was very hard for me (I know boo hoo) I think mainly because I knew that a first hair cut meant one step closer to little boy, no more baby. I am not ready for my baby to be a little boy yet. But he is already there. Sometimes I wish time stood still...

Before

Doesn't he have great hair? I loved his curls!!
After
He did so great getting his hair cut. He hardly moved or cried. He really is a big boy!

I do love his new hair cut. He looks so cute! When Iceman saw it for the first time he said, "Doesn't Jester look hansome?" I sure think so!

2 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

oh he is so cute! He doesn't look as chubby in the face and he does look pretty handsome!!

grandma honey said...

That hair cut makes him look like a little man. I did love those curls though.