For our anniversary/Valentine's Day we took a little get away to Philadelphia. We had a lot of fun trying out a Philly Cheesesteak from Pat's (wiz and all), seeing the Liberty Bell, Independance Hall, playing on some oversized game pieces, checking out the Wanamaker Organ and Reading Terminal, and who can pass up a picture with the "Rocky" statue?






Sunday, February 28, 2010
Kidless in Philly
Posted by out numbered at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. Philly is a neat place...and the cheese steaks look very good.
Where else can so many great one-liners come from?"When in the course of human events..."
"You know I couldn't have done nothing without you... Yo Adrian we did it..."
"Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go."
Glad you had fun!
Lucky, you guys! What a fun trip!
I told Rick that we have to go to Philly before we leave VA...I hope it happens;)
Post a Comment