Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who needs stuffed animals?

Goose loves his toys and every night he has a new set of toys that he loves to sleep with. Every night we say, "okay it is time to clean up" and every night he says, "no I take them to my bed." A couple nights ago I went into check on the boys and I found this toy in bed with Goose, we got a good chuckle out of this.

2 comments:

Jones said...

Sooo Liam! Every time we get a new toy, or he's having a "favorite toy" moment...we find it in bed with him.

The Parkers said...

ok that one is just too funny! Kynslee sleeps w/ 3 different blankets, a stuffed dog that plays music and a stuffed elephant and when she wakes up in teh morning she wants ALL of that stuff to come with her...it's great!