March 3- Hollywood's feet are always moving and so fun to watch. I sat one night and took a dozen pictures of just her sweet feet. These three are my favorite. She has a birth mark on her right foot that wraps around her big toe. I love it!
March 3- Baths are still not Hollywood's favorite thing. She is starting to tolerate them rather than scream through them.
March 7- A fried from DC gave us this bonnet. I love yellow on Hollywood and think she looks so cute in this hat!
March 7- When Charlie went in to get Hollywood up from her nap she found her like this.
March 7 Happy Girl!
March 8- While eating, Hollywood discovered that if she shook hard enough, the milk would come out of her bottle. Charlie found her playing instead of eating and she was soaked. She even got milk in her ear!
0 comments:
Post a Comment