and I didn't blog one day of it! I just barely finished blogging 2012. I will not be able to catch up, but I am going to start 2014 now. I am going to do my best to keep up. I can't say there will be a lot of posts, but I hope to keep up with pictures each month of what we have been up to. Here we go...
Jan. 6- I know this picture looks like Hollywood got into the flour and made a mess, well that is only partially true. Charlie is the one that spilled the flour, in the middle of making something, and was too annoyed to clean it up right away. Charlie learned her lesson and Hollywood had a fun time!
On the 18th, we went snowboarding as a family. Hollywood spent the day with some close friends. It was Jester's first time and he did so great! He thought it was awesome and laughed at himself when he fell. Goose is a little dare devil and snowboarded circles around Charlie. Iceman was a great teacher and helped Jester out on the bunny hill. We all had a great time!
1 comments:
What a great family activity!
Post a Comment