Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Easter!!

The traditional before church Easter pics. I took a lot more than this, but you get the idea! The last picture they finally looked all at the same time and smiled!! I love silly pics too.

 P4200087 P4200088 P4200091 P4200092-001 P4200095 P4200093-001

I tried inside too...

P4200096P4200097-001 P4200098

After this shot, I told the boys to sit up tall and they did and so did Miss Hollywood...

P4200100 P4200101-001

Yes she really is this silly...

P4200102-001 P4200103

Okay enough with the Sunday pictures on to the Easter Fun!

P4190063 P4190069 P4190067 P4190062 P4190070

Saturday evening, after coloring our Easter eggs, we went out and planted the first thing in our new garden beds. Jelly Beans!!

P4190071 P4190073 P4190074

Easter morning we checked our garden and discovered Blow Pops!! They had grown over night with a little help from Easter Bunny Magic!

P4200077

The hunt...

P4200075 P4200076  P4200080 P4200081 P4200083 P4200084 P4200085

These  pictures are from a hunt with friends earlier in the week.

P4180023 P4180055 P4180026 P4180027 P4180045

Happy Easter!!

1 comments:

Dlturner said...

What fun you all have!