Here is a cake I made for a little boy in our ward for his second brithday. He was so excited about it, the first thing he did when he saw it was take a fingerful of frosting right out of the middle of the basketball. This cake was a lot of fun to create!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It looks amazing! Man...I need to see some more photos of your cakes! Do you do mail orders...my nephew's birthday is coming up soon...;0)
If we ever live near each other I am SO paying you to make my kids' birthday cakes - I want nothing to do with them, and yours are awesome!
Wow that's super cute. I never knew you were so cake creative :)
Nice...that looks way good...so my birthday is coming up...you coming my way to make my cake :)
I love it, any ideas how I can to an ewoke cake, that is what Stuart wants and I am having a difficult time thinking it through!!!!
Deanna!!! Hi! I just was going through a few old posts and saw your comment which I NEVER saw before! I'm so sad I missed it but glad I found it when I did!
How in the world are you? Your boys are SO cute. And congrats on the third. How fun that you and ally and dawn are due so close!! I'm so excited for all of you.
The cake you made is amazing! My little Beckam turns one on Sunday and I'm trying to decide if I should attempt to make him a cake. I wish I had your skills so I could make something cool for him :)
You did a great job!!! Kaylee thought it was a real basketball. Where did you find the pattern?
You are Amazing!!!
I still want to make a thorax cake!...But this one is waaaaay cool too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment