Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baby # 3...

IS A BOY!!!!

(ultra sound pics to come)

7 comments:

Jadi said...

I have been waiting all week to find out! Congratulations!!! I am sure the boys are going to love growing up with each other. Geoff's brothers are all close.

The Parkers said...

Yeah for boys!!! I am really excited for you! (with our luck Dawn will have a boy too and we will have the girl...not that I have a problem with that it is someone else in the relationship (I'm not naming names hee hee)

jaacs said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys. I, too, have been waiting all week to find out. I looked at the calendar and saw the date and immediately thought of you all! Yay for another brother!!

Britni said...

yay for boy #3. Congrats!

proudmamablogga said...

Ha! Fun! Congrats!

daveandlisa said...

Congratulations. That's exciting. You're house is going to be a mad house with 3 little boys running around. How fun!

Kristy said...

Congrats! Out of all the people that I know that are pregnant right now, we're all having boys!