These are my cute boys that bless my life everyday!


I love being a mom. I can't say that enough. My boys are so great and though I have days that they truely drive me crazy I still love them to pieces. The number one reason is they make me laugh (and they
love me even when
I am
driving them crazy) They are so funny and do some of the funniest things. For example today, we went to Costco. I have both boys in the cart and they are sitting quietly and all of a sudden Iceman busts out with the following lyrics, "I come on the sloop John B, my grandfather and me, around Nasau town we did roam, sailing all night woke up at first light, yeah yeah, its time to wake up and see how far we've gone." (He learned the song from a Beach Boy's song that was turned into a children's book) Now he isn't singing quietly, he is belting it and sings it over and over. All I did was smile and keep pushing. I loved it! Then they start playing with one another in the cart hugs and kisses, high fives, and giggles. They were so great. They earned an ice cream at the end of the shopping trip for being so great. (this treat is not always offered, but today they earned it) The reassurance for how great my kids are came while eating their treat. A lady stopped and said,
"I saw your cute boys playing with one another earlier, they are such well behaved boys." I said thank you and sat smiling! I do have great boys and I love them so much!!
How can you not love this face!!

How can you not love someone that can make this big of a mess from the comforts of his high chair!!
8 comments:
I'll trade you straight up (except for the mess part...how did he DO that??!) Love and miss you guys!
I had my box of coupons sitting on the counter within arms reach and he pulled it down, opened it and began to throw them on the floor, enjoying every minute of it.
SOOO CUTE!! I can totally see Tre just busting into song! And your baby names are so cute...I've heard the girl one, but I remember when we were there you were still trying to think of a name to go with Floyd...Brayden is WAY cute!
Your boys are soooo BIG! I can't believe it. Congratulations on baby #3. I'm glad I found your blog. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. :o)
I love every bit of it!!! Your boys are SO CUTE i love them!!! like dawn said... i can totally see tre quietly singing a song and then just bustin it out all loud and proud!! you are the greatest mom ever D! i love ya!!
You're right - those boys are so stinkin cute! I'm trying to remember - do you guys know what you're having yet (as in the gender of baby #3)? I can't remember your due date or if you've found out yet or not.
Oops - I just read that you find out today! Haha! Silly me:)
Your kids are pretty cute. I loved having Tre in nursery!
Post a Comment