Charlie decided to be crazy today and took a trip to the zoo, flying solo. Iceman and Goose were great and we had tons of fun! Goose growled at the Lion and made Elephant sounds and Iceman loved every animal, he couldn't pick a favorite! Now if Charlie can figure out a quicker way to get to the zoo and back, everything will be even better!
Here is a Panda Bear with his back to us and Iceman.
Iceman and Goose with an Orangatan.
We made it in time to watch the Octopus get fed. It was really fun to watch. When we first arrived, the octopus wasn't doing much (picture with both boys), but as the feeding time got close he started to swim all over (pic with Iceman)..jpg)
Here are Goose, Iceman, and a group of three tortoises. Sorry you can't see faces, it was pretty dark in the reptile house.
As we arrived at the zoo, the "O line" was open. This is a group of ropes high in the air that allow the Orangatans to move from one exhibit to another right above your head! It was so cool to see them so close! The boys really liked this.
4 comments:
Kaden is so excited to go to that zoo when we move there. I will have to show him these pictures!
That is so cute!! I love it!
What a great zoo. I'm a little freaked out by the octopus, but I think I'll get over it.
Post a Comment