You look great! Your hair looks cute too! Those pictures turned out really good! (just a side note the 50 things about me took me all day at work and even after I posted it, my mind was going and going trying to think of more stuff...so yeah I didn't just sit down and think them up it took me 6 hours!)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, you have made me want to visit D.C. in the spring. So cool!
You look great! Your hair looks cute too! Those pictures turned out really good! (just a side note the 50 things about me took me all day at work and even after I posted it, my mind was going and going trying to think of more stuff...so yeah I didn't just sit down and think them up it took me 6 hours!)
Hey, this is really REALLY cool. What a fun place to live. Where are the Grizzleys?
Thank you for sharing all of these beautiful pictures. Every time I look at your blog I get more excited to move there!
It must be so fun to be so close right there in D.C. I bet it is gorgeous this time of year! You look so good Deanna!
Post a Comment