Saturday, June 21, 2008

Slip n' Slide Fun!!

I am so excited for summer to be here. (Not excited about the heat) But very excited about all the fun outside water stuff we will get to do. We get to swim, have water balloon fights (previously posted), and slip n' slide. Here are pics of Iceman slip n' slide n' for the first time, and Goose guzzling a Squeeze it juice drink, which I loved when I was a kid. They both really had fun playing in the water. (Thanks to our friend for inviting us to slip n' slide and thanks to my great neighbor, again, for the pictures!)

3 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

I'll just comment here on all 3 posts you did...ADORABLE! How fun for the boys to have kids their age to play with all the time! And what a great neighbor for always having a camera ready!! They look like they're having a blast (except for the pictures of Goose when they have to pick up the pieces...he doesn't look too happy!!) What cute kids! Happy less than 20 days til #3 is here (cross our fingers)

Phillips Family said...

Where are the pics of Ricky going down the slip-n-slide...now that I would have liked to have seen.

The Parkers said...

I want to see pics of you going down the slip-n-slide...maybe it would have put you into labor HA HA...ok not really but maybe you would have gone faster with a nice belly under you...ok not that funny but it looks like they had a lot of fun!