I know I already posted on the water balloon fight, but my friend just sent me this picture of Goose after the fight. All the kids got Sqeeze Its for helping clean up. This was Goose's first experience with one and he loved it, as you can see in the picture. This was also the first occassion the he got to take his blanket out of the house. It is a new attachment of his that has just started in the last few weeks. I love this picture and just had to share it!!

2 comments:
Way to start your kids young...first a blue one then a purple one, you're gonna have fat kids. Oh wait, just kidding!! Seriously, that is PRECIOUS! Like it should be in a magazine or an advertisement for squeeze-its. Hey, thanks for the phone call the other day, it was well needed!! Love ya, hope you're hanging in there.
ha ha I like dawn's comment!! He is just dang cute and I love the flip flops! So I changed my ticker and looked at yours and we are exactly 10 weeks apart. you are at 37 weeks and 5 days and I am at 27 weeks and 5 days...random I know I just thought it was cool!
Post a Comment