Some of my great friends asked me if I wanted to have a baby shower. I told them no, because I thought it was silly to have a shower for my third boy. I already had all the baby stuff and I didn't want anyone going through the trouble of planning and preparing. Well, they are so wonderful that they planned a "mommy shower" instead. There are three of us expecting all within 2 weeks of each other. So these fabulous friends put together a lunch with our friends and we all had a wonderful time. We did get a few very cute baby blankets, onesies and outfits, but all of our friends went in on a group gift and got us gift certificates for a 45 min. pregnant message and a manicure at a nice spa!! It was such a wonderful afternoon! THANK YOU PENNY AND ERICA for putting it all together! I look forward to the pampering! Though I have to make my appointment quick, before this baby comes.
Here is a picture of the three of us and our baby bumps. I am at 38 weeks, the sister in the purple is at 36 weeks, and the other is at 34 weeks. All having our third child and all having our third boy!!
7 comments:
That is such a good idea!!! Way jealous I would love a massage right now!! You look great and are so close!!!
How fun! I'm so glad your friends did that for you girls; you deserved it! I hope this is the week for you!
Wow that's pretty impressive. And I love the solid colored shirts. You guys really do deserve it. The third time has got to be harder around than the first.
I know it's ok to get fat...sucks just to see it! I am liking the Imac, it is just getting used to the different strokes and stuff I do notice at work that I am pushing buttons that I would do for the mac. But so far it has been nice. we've heard a lot of good stuff about them and thought we would try it out.
How cute are you!!! I'm so excited for you and your family and look forward to the pics of the newest little one here in just a few weeks!
Our love to all of you!
I wish I could have been there for the shower. I remember coming to your first baby shower in Tempe. Hope you guys are doin well. Good luck with the soon to be new edition to your family.
I can't believe you are all having your third boy! What great friends you guys have.
We will be checking your blog regularly waiting for the good news! :)
Post a Comment