I know that everyone is checking and waiting patiently for the post to come that says "He has arrived!!!!" Well, he hasn't. I am so ready and looking forward to being done with being prego. Maverick has to leave on assignment later this month, so I will be induced Thursday morning at 6am if nothing happens between now and then. I am glad the finish line is in sight.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YIPPEEE!!! We'll be waiting on Thursday for your call!! I am excited for you and can't wait to see what #3 looks like!! Love ya!
I know I commented already but I just read your post to Dawn about how I am white too!! I couldn't help but laugh...good one!
Good luck!! Heather was asking about you last week...I'll let her know Thursday that the baby is for sure coming...unless she isn't there for the same reason.
I'm so excited for you, Deanna!! The very best of luck and we can't wait to see pics of the newest member of your family!! Love to you all.
Stina & Fam
We will be anxiously awaiting "that" post. Good luck in this final stretch!
Good luck!
Thinking of you today!!! I'm sure that number 3 is here or shortly on his way. Good luck!!! :)
Post a Comment