Our third little man entered the world on Thursday, July 10, 2008! He weighed in at 8 pounds 9 ounces and is 21 inches long. All went well in the delivery, Charlie is doing great. Iceman and Goose love their baby. Maverick and Charlie are now officially out numbered.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Jester has arrived!!
Posted by out numbered at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hurry with some pictures!
K, it's been a full day already and no pictures!! It's not like you just birthed a kid or anything, quit slacking!! HE HE! just kidding...congratulations, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Congratulations!!!! Yea Mama!! So happy for you all. Can't wait to see what he looks like. :)
Yea!! Congratulations. He looks wonderful and SO do you! Can't wait to hold him!
He looks like Clayton to me--although I never saw Clayton as a newborn... Congrats! You look great too.
He reminded me a little of Clayton, maybe it's his adorable chubby cheeks!! YAY D! I am so excited for you, he's beautiful.
ok I guess I should say congratulations now that I have FINALLY seen some pictures! He is adorable and I am very excited for you!! Congrats again luv ya
Congrats, he looks great and so does mom. The boys will just love him!!
We are super happy for you. Congratulations!!!
He is adorable!!! You guys have such a cute family. Congratulations!
Post a Comment