Here are pics of Jester meeting family for the first time at the hospital. We are all home now and doing great. The boys love their baby brother!
First family photo.
Iceman and Goose with Jester at the hospital.
G'pa and G'ma with Jester.
Iceman and Goose with Jester at the hospital.
G'pa and G'ma with Jester.
Posted by out numbered at 9:41 AM
5 comments:
What a sweet heart:) I forget how small babies are.
He looks so adorable and you look wonderful too.
Oh I wish I was there!! He is adorable!
You look so great!! He is adorable!! I think he looks like Clay. I actually waited around town until 7 hoping for a phone call. I want to call now to check in, but I know how busy you are. If you get a minute (ha ha) call my cell phone! Miss you!
Oh yay, more pics!! Dad looks really skinny in that picture, and the boys look so intrigued with him! You look great after having an 8+ lb baby. YAY YAY YAY for babies...wish I were closer. love ya!
Post a Comment