Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories...

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

2 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

I remember going to one our CGCC Luau's and you dancing like there was no tomorrow. And then we would go in the back room and snack on all the leftover treats afterwards - yummy:)

And I am sooooo glad you and Rickey ended up together too! Now look at your cute family!

E said...

I remember our long talks at the park while the kids played and being able to call you up for a play date while the other of us napped our pregnancies away. I remember crying as I drove away after telling you and the boys goodbye. I remember the fabulous Thanksgivign we had together!! The turkey was PERFEFCT!!! Is it OK to post more than one memory? Oh well...I did anyway!