Sunday, August 24, 2008

Latest Cake Creation

We have a boy in the ward that is Iceman's age is in love with construction vehicles. I saw this cake a while ago and thought it was perfect for him and then the invite for his party came and it was a "construction" themed party, so I asked his mom if I could do this cake for him. It was a fun challenge!




4 comments:

Michelle said...

that is so cute! That is so creative. I had to show everyone because i think it is so awesome! I love you!

Lisa Burbidge said...

That is the best!!! Looks like you can handle things just fine as long as you don't have to go or do anything!!!! I love those days that kids dress themselves!! Keep up the good work and just think you are lucky you only have 3!!!

Bonnie said...

Wow, that looks so cool. I will have to have you make one for Clark's 2nd birthday;)

E said...

so...could we do another one in March and get it all the way to Williamsburg?:)