This last week was our first official week of flying solo and we survived, or should I say Charlie survived. I had to go out and get a small planner just to keep everything straight. I am getting up earlier than kids now so I can shower without worrying about if Jester is being carried, sat on, smothered, kissed to death, or well pretty much anything a 2 and 4 year old can do to him without my supervision. We have successfully left the house for playgroup and a trip to Walmart. Both of which we came back with all limbs attached as well as my sanity still in tact. Costco will be the next big adventure. :) Overall, I would say the first week was a success, though we were all very happy to have daddy home on Saturday! Here are some fun, random pictures I have taken recently.
Yes my children did leave the house wearing these outfits. Iceman got himself dressed and Goose had to go too and only had on a diaper so I threw on his shirt and shoes so he wasn't in just a diaper. They were on their way to check on a friend's home who was out of town. So there was a small chance that they would see anyone we knew. :) Goose did not want me to take this picture. When I finally got it he yelled at me, I no like that!"
Goose got his own yogurt out of the fridge, opened it and got two spoons to eat it with.
Goose put on these glasses all by himself.
Iceman being a great big brother and reading a book to his brothers.Iceman came out of his room wearing this. He was so happy that it still fit him!
Look who is smiling!!
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, HE'S GETTING SOO BIG!!!! They all are! I can't believe the dino still fits him, that's hilarious. You have such good boys, and I love that you let them get themselves dressed.
Your boys are so cute Deanna!
I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys next weekend!!!! Eliza has been asking about Tre. I found I had a lot more courage with teh 3 kids than I did when there were jsut 2 of them--wierd huh? I have gone all over Williamsburg by myself and I dont' think I ever went anywere in DC by myself...maybe its just hte feel of a small town
umm OK those are the cutest pictures in the whole wide world! Your boys are adorable!!! And i can't believe how big they are all getting! I personally love the picture with goose and his pot belly! :)
Post a Comment