Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Picture Shoot

On Monday my friend Penny came over and took some pictures of the boys. She sent me over a few of her favorites and I had to share them! I think these pictures are amazing!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics she took.










9 comments:

The Parkers said...

I know I already e-mailed you but seriously those pictures are AMAZING!!

Lisa Burbidge said...

cute as can be. The boys are getting so big!!

Lisa Burbidge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

I love them:) That one of you and Jester is so cute!

E said...

YEA!!! I am so glad that you posted these. Penny showed them to me when she was down today. Your boys are so adorable and we kept saying to eachother...Isn't Deanna just gorgeous?!?! I miss you guys!

flem-fam said...

Those are gorgeous photos!!! We had fun with you guys today!

Jadi said...

Wow, your friend is very talented. The pictures all turned out amazing! The baby is adorable! You also did a great job on the construction theme cake. Very cute!!!

The Little's said...

Wow! You're right! They are amazing. You have such a beautiful family!

Britni said...

Oh my gosh so cute. I'd hadn't seen the newest addition since we moved, but he is super cute!!!