Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Big Surprise!!

Last night I was sitting watching TV, and Maverick came down stairs and starts asking me questions about my brother's play in AZ. My brother just got the lead role in a show that my mom is directing. Maverick has been asking me about it for the last few days and so I asked him why he was so interested in this show. He replied, "because I just bought you a ticket to fly out and see it. " (cue the tears) I was so surprised, excited, emotional!! This was such a fabulous surprise!! I will get to see family, a show, and enjoy some me time! Maverick is going to take a couple days off of work to play with Iceman and Goose while I am gone. Jester gets to join me on my trip.
Thank you honey for the surprise trip. I am so excited! I love you so much!!

8 comments:

The Parkers said...

YEAH FOR FUN TRIPS AND WONDERFUL HUSBANDS!! So exciting!

Dawn Davis said...

K, can I cry too? Wait...too late! I had no idea Jonathan even auditioned for the play, let a lone got the lead!! That's one thing I am definitely going to miss not being close to the family, helping/watching the plays. I am so excited you get to go. Jealous, but excited!

E said...

That is so sweet!!!!

E said...

That is so sweet!!!!

pennylutz said...

What a great husband! How fun!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You get the hubby of the year award. Do you give lessons? Where do we sign up??

Unknown said...

How fun! I appreciate what a trip home means more now that we are away at school. I love the pics your friend took. Life here is going pretty good. It is definitely an adjustment. Brooks is crazy with school and I am crazy with two cute boys. I would pick that over school most days.

Brooke said...

That Rickey is a keeper! Have fun!