Saturday, September 6, 2008

Iceman's stuck in a tree

On most evenings, a group of us go to the park and let our kids play. It is a daily playgroup that is perfect for the end of the day wiggles that my boys get. Iceman loves trees and always wants to climb them. At the park that we go to there is a tree that is just his size and perfect for climbing. Well, yesterday he didn't quite make it down and needed a litl bit of help...



I know I am so mean for taking this picture and for posting it, but someday he will look at this and laugh and maybe it will even make a wedding video. :)

3 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

I'm sorry...that screams "Take my picture!!" Hilarious...I probably would have gone crazy with the camera. What day are you going to AZ? Mom said Ally might be going too, so I was thinking of talking Ryan into an early Christmas present for me if you 2 will be there at the same time. Let me know, love ya.

The Parkers said...

ha ha poor kid...but that is funny and good you took a picture...that is something funny to remember!

Jadi said...

I would have taken the picture to! I just read your last post. You have the nicest husband. I can't think of a better surprise. I am jealous! :)