We have had a crazy week. Charlie set out to do her major once a month shopping trip with all three boys and believe it or not we all survived. We had a few close calls, but with a few adjustments I think I could manage it again. The fun for Charlie is that every Thursday night she gets to go play basketball! She loves the exercise, the fun, and most of all the break from reality. Basketball is an amazing therapy!
Goose is 2! We will be having a Lightning Mcqueen party later this month, but here is a pic from our little family party. He loved all the "kachow" stuff he got. Goose is now 30 lbs and is talking a lot. He is stubborn, goofy, and excited about life. He makes us laugh everyday.
Jester is 2 months old! We had his check up on the 11th. He weighed in at 9lbs 3 ozs and is now 22.5 inces long. Maverick calls him "Slim". Our little man is long and skinny. The doctor was a little worried because he hasn't been consistantly gaining weight so we are now supplementing for the month and then we will check his weight again, I guess we will see what happens then. He is such a quiet, easy baby. When he starts sleeping through the night I will say he is perfect. :)
I took this picture this morning. He wiggled out of his blanket while he was a sleep.
On Thursday we had pasta for dinner. I asked Iceman to take off his shirt so he didn't get it messy. He proceeded to strip down. I told him to leave on his undies. Well he walked out of the kitchen looking like this...
The following conversation took place:
Charlie: Iceman what are you doing?
Iceman: Nothing.
Charlie: Why are you wearing that?
Iceman: I don't want my undies to get dirty. (said with a "duh mom" tone)
There is never a dull moment with a house full of boys! Charlie really is out numbered!
7 comments:
Ok that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!! I can totally see him doing that! Wow i can't stop laughing! your boys are beautiful! and i love gooses "cheese" face with his lightning mcqueen ball... and jester is smiling and teeny-tinny! But so so SO CUTE! Iceman is getting so big! I wish i was there to see them all grow up! I miss you guys but i cant wait for you to come see us!!! yay for happiness!!!
Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I can't stop laughing and I CAN'T wait to have my own experiences like that! LOL
Happy Birthday Goose! He's such a big boy. And I can't stop laughing at that picture of Iceman. He's so funny!
Who do you play basketball with? I love to play but have never found a group out here to play with.
In his defense, I don't like dirty underwear either. I love your pictures, they're hilarious.
Oh love the bib loin cloth
LOVE those pictures. Kids are so funny. Yes, you should come try out our personal playground:)
Post a Comment