Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanks for tagging me Michelle!

So here is a new tag game. I know they are all over the place, but this one is fun and seems more unique so here it goes...

A*AGE: 27
B*BIRTHDAY: Feb 26
C*CANDY OR CAKE: candy!
D*DESSERT YOU LOVE: Blonde at Applebee's and strawberry cheesequake blizard
E*Easiest PERSON TO TALK TO: my sisters
F*FAVORITE SONG: Everything I do by: Brian Adams
G*GOLD OR SILVER: silver
H*HABIT (good or bad): biting my nails (this habit comes and goes)
I*INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I sing and used to play the viola, would love to relearn it
J*JOB TITLE: The coolest mom on earth!
K*KIDS: 3 boys all 2 years apart and very demanding, but I love them!
L*LOVE OR LUST: totally in love
M*MARRIED,SINGLE OR TAKEN: Married
N*NEXT TO YOU: My 2 month old, sound asleep! YEAH!!
O*ONE WISH: To live happily ever after!
P*PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: neighbor
Q*QUOTES: I don't know any off the top of my head.
R*REASONS TO SMILE: I have an amazing husband, great kids, and I get to play basketball once a week. Life is good!
S*STEAK OR PORK: steak
T*TURNS YOU ON: none of your business :)
U*UNIQUE TALENT: I decorate cakes
V*VEGETABLE: green and red peppers, carrots, and peas!
W*WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME: 2:30am, 4:30am and 7:30am
X*X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth, wrist, ankle
Y*YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: blue
Z*ZODIAC SIGN: Pices
And I tag anyone who still reads my blog... mostly dawn, ally! (Michelle already did this)

2 comments:

Jones said...

I didn't know we were the same age!

Carin said...

I can't believe you picked candy over cake!! You decorate cakes so well, I would have thought you would love to eat them!:)