Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Growing up too fast!!

Yesterday I put Jester on his stomach for a little tummy time ...

Isn't he cute!!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

That face!! Seriously, he is one of the cutest baby boys I have seen in awhile!

E said...

he is adorable!!!

Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH!!! he is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting! holy crap!

M & J Bowerbank said...

Very cute! He is growing so fast!

Dawn Davis said...

oh my goodness...he is adorable! that face is to die for. oh i found a slinhg at onvce upon a baby for $15, so no need to send one if you haven't. love ya

The Parkers said...

ok that is just too cute!! (Happy 4 weeks until I see you!)

Bonnie said...

That is so cute!

Stacey said...

He's very strong to be holding his head up like that. He's adorable.

Carin said...

That's my nephew!! I miss you guys!

Michelle said...

This is actually Mom--I just want you to know how much I love you!!! Just a few more weeks! Yahoo!!! Of course you have beautiful children! They've got great genes on both sides :)!!!