Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally a party for Goose!

Yes, it finally happened, we finally celebrated Goose's birthday. We had a few friends over for cake and games. He sure had a lot of fun. He is definitely 2. He wanted the whole cake to himself, his new toys to himself, and he wanted to eat all the suckers that were for his friends too. He is so much fun! Happy Birthday Goose!

He loves Lightning McQueen (Kachow is what Goose calls him) So Charlie made him a "Kachow" cake.

Yes, we got 5 kids under the age of three and 3 kids over the age of 3 to sit in a circle and play hot potato, it only lasted one round, but they had fun.
"Happy Birthday to you... actually this is Charlie taking the cake to be cut, Goose screaming because he still wants it and all the kids saying "Cheese"!Goose very excited about his "Kachow" cake!
I think this picture is self explanatory. :)
So is this one...Present time...
Goose loved opening the gifts, thanks for the bubble machine Dono, for the book Coop, and for the race car G'ma and G'pa Stones and G'ma and G'pa Turner!Thank you everyone for coming and partying with us!
Happy Birthday Goose! We love you!

8 comments:

Sticks and Stones said...

Holy Cow D! Your kids are going up way too fast! It stinks not living close to guys because i don't get to see your kids grow up. but keep posting pictures so i can get a little taste! =)
love ya
Jonathan

Lisa Burbidge said...

Where did the time go? He is adorable and it looks like all things are normal there!!

Dawn Davis said...

seriously, that cake is ADORABLE! I can't believe how cute your kids are. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Goose! I love that cake:)

The Little's said...

Yay another birthday! My William will be 2 in February...maybe I'll have you send me a Kachow cake...that looks amazing! Just wanted to let you know that I still check your blog! Are you getting excited for the next season of 24...?!

Michelle said...

he is so big! holy cow! haha is he taller than iceman yet? :) i miss you and am counting down the days till your here! I love you!

The Parkers said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the cake and like Dawn and Michelle can't wait to see you!!

Phillips Family said...

AHAHAHAHA, We think your kids are the cutest things in the world. Especially with messy faces or goofy props. Hope all is well on the East coast.