Just to let everyone know, in one month Jester gained a little over a pound, he is now 10lbs 6 ozs. We are still going to supplement, but the doctor was pleased with the weight gain. He is all smiles, is almost sleeping through the night, and has started to giggle. I will post a three month picture later, the batteries in my camera are dead.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha ha Kynslee might weigh more than Jester when we see you. Oh this is going to be so fun!
I can't believe your baby is already 3 months old! It looks like you guys had a fun birthday party! The cake turned out great!
Come on sista get new batteries! I want to see my cute nephew! Less than a month till i get to party with you!
love the aviator glasses pictures!!
LOVE the glasses pictures on the side...SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment