Jester is 6 months old (July 10) He is rolling everywhere, flirts with sitting up and loves his baby food. He has now had carrots, sweet peas, and pears in addition to his rice cereal. He is growing so fast. His check up is the 28th, so I will post weight and length then. Here are some fun pictures and videos of our happy little guy.
Jester always plays with his pacifier and then puts it back in his mouth, usually upside down, but that doesn't seem to bother him.
Sound asleep. He squirmed free of his blanket.
Here is some video of him jumping in his jumper. He loves it!!
This is video of Jester eating peas. It isn't his first bite, but it is a few bites into it. At first it wasn't so bad, and then...
(watch for the gag and the grunt/growl)
5 comments:
my goodness 6 months already...those videos are great! Happy 5 months Jester!
I am stalking to see if you guys made it to the inauguration. ?
I can't believe he is already 6 months old! The past 6 months have gone by so fast! We really need to set a date to get together. Check your calendar and let us know when you can come over for dinner! We would love to see you.
That is so funny...
I promise i will get those golfing pictures to you once i have time to download them to my computer and once i find time to sit down and breath! haha I love you and your baby is adorable i wish you guys were still here! ANd thank you for the videos he is so funny!
Post a Comment