My 8 Favorite Restaurants: (in no particular order)
1-Out Back
1-Out Back
2-Guapo's
3-Olive Garden
4-PF Changs
3-Olive Garden
4-PF Changs
5-Applebee's
6-Chili's
6-Chili's
7-Yoko's
8-Nielson's Frozen Custard (they serve food too)
My 8 Favorite T.V. shows:
1-Dancing with the Stars
2-24
3- Heroes
4-House
5-Without a Trace
6-CSI (not Miami)
7- Sprout
8-PBS kids
disclaimer: Number 7 and 8 are all that is ever on at our house and not really favorites, most TV shows are past seasons we rent on DVD (24 and Heroes) I do not have a show I watch faithfully until DWS comes on. It has been a long time since I have watched anything not kid related.
8 things I did yesterday:
1-Worked out
2-Showered
3-picked son up at preschool
4-fed Jester carrots for first time
5-Played with boys
6-Made dinner
7-Laundry
8-Blog Stalked
6-Made dinner
7-Laundry
8-Blog Stalked
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-I look forward to Maverick coming home every night
2-Bed time
3-checking my family's blogs to see what they are up to
4-Birthdays
5-The cake decorating class I am taking in Feb.
6-The next time I get to see family
7-Jester sleeping through the night
5-The cake decorating class I am taking in Feb.
6-The next time I get to see family
7-Jester sleeping through the night
8-Winter being over
8 wishes:
1-I wish that my house would clean its self
2-I wish money wasn't so important
3-I wish I could see family more often
4-I wish that dinner cooked itself
5-I wish for health all the time for me and my family
6-I wish for time to slow down so my kids stop growing up so fast
7-I wish for my boys to grow up best friends
8-I wish for more wishes
4-I wish that dinner cooked itself
5-I wish for health all the time for me and my family
6-I wish for time to slow down so my kids stop growing up so fast
7-I wish for my boys to grow up best friends
8-I wish for more wishes
I tag Dawn and Michelle (Ally already tagged you too) and anyone else that wants to do this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment