Jester has discovered the cupboards.

Iceman tried to be sneaky while I was making a cake. This was what he came in the room and told me:
"Mom, I have something to tell you. I got your color and opened it." I hadn't looked at him yet and when I did, this is what I saw... (well I saw his blue teeth and lips, not his tounge)
I had to laugh. He had no idea his mouth was blue, he tried to lick off his thumb and wash it off, before he came in and told me. He did get put in time out because he had already been told to leave my colors alone. He did have a blue thumb and mouth the rest of the day.
Iceman tried to be sneaky while I was making a cake. This was what he came in the room and told me:
"Mom, I have something to tell you. I got your color and opened it." I hadn't looked at him yet and when I did, this is what I saw... (well I saw his blue teeth and lips, not his tounge)
1 comments:
I love Jester's long hair.
Post a Comment